Thursday, August 15, 2013

Containers Front and Center



I have several containers in my yard. These were ones that just purchased yesterday from Sunshine Growers in Ontario, CA (an awesome nursery that you should visit if you're ever in the area). These large posts were just $10 each! They are heavy duty, great quality pots too!



Anyway, I filled them with coneflowers and mums....and some tiny little purple stuff (hey I'm a beginner, remember?)!! They didn't have a label, which is one downside to the Sunshine Growers Nursery. Why would they only label 80% of their pots?! Frustrating for a newbie! Sorry for the rant. I'll continue on with my little project...


I placed the pots at the front gate entrance to my house. I hope the coneflowers get taller and the smaller plants below fill in the gaps. I think I didn't do too bad, though. These pots make the entryway look so much more inviting.

No comments:

Post a Comment